Rất đẹp trai
Tổng số bài gửi Tổng số bài gửi : 440
được cảm ơn được cảm ơn : 338
Danh vọng Danh vọng : 1234
Nhập ngũ Nhập ngũ : 06/01/2013
Đến từ : Hau
Rất đẹp trai

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Tcat_l12 Chủ đề: Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Tcat_r12

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Big

ModelingMaking of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2000
In the modeling one of my friends, Koroljov Ilja helped me a lot (mainly with the ornaments - the hard part hehe). We had to model everything from old photos.
Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig-01_refki
Basicly everything is modeled from primitives. Because of the symmetrical composition of the whole room symmetry tool was mandatory in the modeling process. As well as other modifiers like lathe, sweep. When I start with a new part I usually draw the section of it using a spline. I extrude it (or use sweep, lathe...) and convert it into editable poly to be able to edit it after.

The whole image as it is looks like a very sophisticated scene but if you take a closer look at things you will find that all the details are pretty easy to model. I am not going to go deeply into this part because of the reason I described above and because the only interesting models are the sculptures which are evermotion models. In general the modeling part of the creation is the least interesting for me I must admit. And this is the part in which I am the least qualified in as well...

Texturing
This is going to be more fun (at least it was for me). Some of the interesting materials of the scene: Sculptures: Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2009

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2010

Plastered walls:

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig13Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2014

Stone floor:

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2019

Lightning
I left lightning after materializing deliberately. I of course have set up a temporary lightning to see the materials but it's finetuning is left for now. First to create the main ambient light with a vray plane that is slightly tilted in the direction of the sun.

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig-20

There are several other vray spheres with a radius around 2 meters, you can see the places of lights clearly. For the sun I was using a vray sun.

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2021

Rendering
Nothing special here to mention.
Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2022

Post Process
This is the original render:
Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig-24

First thing is some color balancing and exposure control. I go to image/adjustments/exposure and set the gamma to 1,2-1,5. Now the image turned very bright and lost it's contrast. Don't worry! Now comes color balance. This time I wanted to create a different mood. A darker, uncomfortable maybe even disturbing color tone. For this I used these settings:

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2025

Light bloom: right after this I make a new layer and make it the last one (pull it down to the bottom at the layer bar) and paint it plain white. Now color select on our render with the white color and with a very small value of range. Now the brightest areas are selected. I go back to our white layer and press ctrl+J to make a duplicate of the selection I made with only pure white color. I bring this new layer to the very top and make a duplicate of it again. Now that we have two of them I apply a gaussian blur on one of them with a radius around 1 and to the other I apply a gaussian blur with a radius of 7.

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig%2026

And finally here I added a lens flare effect with Knoll Light factory to the top with a magenta/blue color. Here's the result so far:
Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig-27

Now the volume light from above. Make a new layer. Make this layer the first one! Select the desired area and paint it pure white! Now comes radial blur. Now get eraser tool with a really high radius and a 0 hardness and erase the bottom of it.

Set the layer to Overlay and decrease it's opacity to 30-40 percent. Duplicate the layer and set it on normal.
Now putting the girl there:

And here we are!Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig-36

Only effects are left to do!
Depth of field: with Alienskin Bokeh plugin. Planar setup.
Chromatic aberration: done by using 55mm film tool. I tried to keep it as subtle as possible. I see a lot of images that are destroyed by the abuse of these effects (and most of those images are mine...). My advice is that you do that too and keep it low.
Vignetting: again with 55 m film tool. Not much to write here. It is only a matter of taste I guess.
Film Grain: with NIK color effects' film effect tool. It is on a separate layer that is created automatically by the plugin. It is set to 75-50 percent and I use erase tool with a high radius and 0 hardness on 10 percent flow to clear it from where I don't need that much grain (like from the pictures focus point, the gate and the girl).

Here is the final result:
Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Fig-37

By: Viktor Fretyán
nguồn: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Footer16 Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop Footer18

Bài viết mới cùng chuyên mục

Share this post on: reddit

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop :: Comments

No Comment.

Making of rotunda- tut render vray + PhotoShop

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 

Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Vui lòng viết tiếng việt có dấu! để lấy smile hình động, click đây!
      Khi copy bài từ các trang khác xin vui lòng ghi rõ nguồn!
      Để copy bài viết từ trang khác giữ nguyên được định dạng và ảnh - Click nút

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
      -‘๑’ Hau4r.com -‘๑’ - Hội tụ kiến trúc sư tương lai » Đồ họa chuyên ngành » 3Ds Max-
      Copyright Punbb © 2013 - haus.forumvi.net/
      Diễn đàn được xây dựng và phát triển bởi các thành viên haus.forumvi.net/
      BQT chúng tôi không chịu trách nhiệm nội dung đăng tải do người dùng đưa lên
      Contact: Email: thietkeftk@gmail.com | Hướng dẫn | Nội Quy | Công ty Kiến trúc - Xây dựng

Đầu trangCuối trang